Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TaurusDeluxe
Binge Watcher

Re: How can we keep "Cold Case" tv show on for another month?

Jump to solution

You sure these DVDs aren't bootleg or sans the music? If they are then I'm not gonna buy them.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
boogernose
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I like 48 Hours better.

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
shb2527
Reel Rookie

cold case

Jump to solution

Why is there no response from Roku?  So many people want Cold Case back.   What will it take to have the show returned?  

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I just started CBS Plus and searched for Cold Case.  Not there yet  

0 Kudos
Appleisham
Channel Surfer

Re: Cold case on the Roku Channel

Jump to solution

Can you please just bring cold case back already? What needs to happen in order to bring it back? I’ve emailed but no reply or even an acknowledgment.

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Paramount will premiere on March 4. We will see what pops up on it. I got CBS + and nothing on there.  Well, maybe now the owners of Cold Case will see that its a good idea to release for purchase on DVD or digitally.  We could only hope.  

You have a great day. Was nice to hear from you. 

0 Kudos
MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Have my doubts, but we'll see. Hopefully.

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Agreed! Im not very optimistic about what the plan is for this amazing series! Unfortunately,  I think mainstream ideology overrides us real viewers out here.  

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Original series has never been approved for retail release.  Music copyright snag. Which is bs to me! That **bleep** should have been solved back when the series started! Really? So, a show uses a song and back then, we bought the CD! Money in the singer's pocket! Can't they all just get it together and get this out on DVD so we can buy it!!! Enough already!

0 Kudos
MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

You said it Mellywitch. The mistreatment of this underrated amazing show and us fans just makes me even more doubtful. Its been years and still no DVD. I get the music licensing. But atp you'd think Jerry Bruckheimer could afford it with the success hes got I mean come on lol. We finally had it on streaming. Now thats gone. Even start tv the channel I watch on cable tv is showing cold case less now its one per day making me think when they'll take it off there. Ill keep my fingers cross with paramount plus. I request it on tubi too to see if they could tried to get it. I wanna still support Roku, but cold case was the only reason I got it. I mean I watch a few movies here & there, but that's it. This is unfair. But ig if nothing else happens ill keep hoping roku brings it back. I wish someone with give us some legit info instead of leaving us hanging lol 

0 Kudos