Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elle21
Channel Surfer

Re: How can we keep "Cold Case" tv show on for another month?

Jump to solution

I've previously made a purchase from reliablemediastore.com.  It was for a series that was never made available on DVD due to the licensing issues with the music used in the series.  I questioned the retailer as to how they were able to sell something that was never released on DVD.  It's referred to as "grey market" and is legal.  The series I purchased had been copied from Nickelodeon.   I'm sure if the series had been issued on DVD the quality would be a little better but when series aren't released at all, this is better than not having it at all. 

MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

For anyone that watches Cold Case on the t.v. channel start tv they changed its schedule instead of 2 eps of day. There's only one ep a day for cold case. Idk how to feel about that lol cus now I'm thinking they might take it off there too.

sunetgone
Reel Rookie

Re: Cold case on the Roku Channel

Jump to solution

How do we ask that this show stay on roku?

0 Kudos
MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Re: Cold case on the Roku Channel

Jump to solution

Someone posted their customer support email. I emailed it a few days ago, and got nada. But it's something at least.

Re: COLD CASE

Jump to solution

Big Facts... Bring Back Cold Case ASAP... 

ColdCase

Re: COLD CASE

Jump to solution

I would like to keep watching Cold Case too. Will it return?

bbhedsp

Cold Cases missing from Roku TV?

Jump to solution

COLD CASE was my very favorite show and now it seems to be gone! Where and why, please?

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I've seen listings for Cold Case complete series on DVD for sale online.  I'm pretty sure it's  "gray market " too.  Well,  if I can't find it on any platform then I just might need to get it that route.  I'm sure it will surface on a premium service. Probably the company/network that owns the copyright.  Good luck. 

0 Kudos
Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Re: Cold Cases missing from Roku TV?

Jump to solution

Wish the owner/ network holding the copyright would just say something! What their plans are for the series. News releases. . Updates.   Communicate with the fans!  They get ratings and profits from us so you'd like to think they'd want us to know!

MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Re: Cold Cases missing from Roku TV?

Jump to solution

Yeah I wish the same. But who knows when they ever will lol 

0 Kudos