Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bish_moni
Reel Rookie

How can we keep "Cold Case" tv show on for another month?

Jump to solution

I just recently found out that my favorite tv show "Cold Case" is on Roku Channel, and it's leaving the end of this month. I've been trying to watch it as much as I can, but I'm only on season 3 now. I found it End of November, and it was supposed to leave then, but then said "back by popular demand".

Is there any way you we can keep it on Roku for another month? I know that I am just one person.... buuuuuuuuuuuuut, pretty pretty please??? Thank you in advance

Beth- From Maine

smiffj

Re: How can we keep "Cold Case" tv show on for another month?

Jump to solution

Yes!  I am new to ROKU. But I have looked for Cold Case for YEARS!  Amazon (prime video or dvd box set), Hulu, Netflix, iTunes, the list goes on and on. Finding that series was on Roku was the best kind of surprise. I found it about a week ago, which means after having found it after years of looking for it I will have less than two weeks with it before losing it again. ROKU, PLEASE keep this show!

Steponi888

Re: Cold Case Leaving Roku Channel Soon??

Jump to solution

I am so disappointed that cold case is leaving this December! The only reason I got the Roku was because I saw that you offered it on the Roku channel! Ugh it’s my favorite. Please keep Cold Case! Please! 

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I watched it for the 12th time and finished the very last episode. Made me sad to see it gone from my feed. I haven't searched the Roku channel for it again but I am going to this evening now that all the Holiday stuff is done.  If I can't find it,  I'm going to find it on DVD and buy it. No one can take that away. 

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I just searched for it on the Roku channel and I'm now watching season 1 episode 1.  Roku, please don't take this series away from us!  There is so much hurt in this world now and all we ask for and want is this series to bring us a small amount of peace!!

Daleian
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@Mellywitch @I am pretty sure They didn’t come out on Dvd. 

0 Kudos
Bellekymbella
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

This is so disappointing to see! If Cold Case is removed from viewing options, I will definitely close my Roku account. It is my hope that they will see the demand for the show and keep it going. 

Bellekymbella
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I have been searching for the DVD boxsets for the longest time! I plan to purchase it as soon as they release it. Perhaps they will see the demand for Cold Case and decide to keep it. They need to just settle the music issue and keep it moving. I'm not sure why that has remained such an issue. That is the only thing that I can think of that they are still having an issue with, and why it is a challenge to air the series. 

Bellekymbella
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I have always liked the fact that no matter what, no matter how long it takes, those cases are solved and the criminals are found out! We are living in a time where this kind of show is so needed. It gives us hope that no matter how long it takes, justice will be served. 

Bellekymbella
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

That would really suck for them to take the series away, knowing that the viewership is strong for that show on this platform. Send some emails to customer service also, voicing your support of the show staying on Roku.