Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Re: Cold Case

Jump to solution

I think its a glitch cuz it's randomly happened before when I watched cold case a few months ago. Same exact episodes were missing & then hrs later they came back.

dcbhs05
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I don't think it was a glitch because the "leaving this month" banner has been on nearly the entire month. As of yesterday, the banner disappeared! I'm hoping this means it will remain on the Roku Channel.

Kait-
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I was so confused because those episodes disappeared in the middle of the day yesterday.  I went to start season 7 and noticed episodes were missing, and then realized that episodes of season 6 that I had JUST watched a couple hours earlier were now missing.

MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Well I dont know then. Like I said it happened to me before while I was binge watching cold case & the missing episodes came back. Because I remember I was trying to watch the ep weddings one time awhile ago & all of a sudden the ep disappeared. I had to watch it on 123 movies then after I did that I reopen the app & it came back on there. I know all of the episodes should be on there cuz I binge watched the entire series 7 to 8 times now maybe even more. Tbh I lost count lol. Hopefully they do come back. I mean I haven't seen a leaving soon section, but who knows.

Kait-
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Well your comment gives me hope that they’ll come back!  And actually some already have.  Yesterday after some episodes disappeared, Roku had exactly 100 episodes.  Today they have 116, meaning 40 are still missing but 16 returned since yesterday.  The specific episode I noticed that disappeared but returned today is season 7 episode 3, jurisprudence.

this is honestly so weird.  Like I can understand taking off entire shows, but random episodes disappearing, reappearing, the “leaving this month” banner disappearing.  I just Roku was a little more transparent.

MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

That is really weird. I honestly didn't know what to think when it first happened. But it's good to know that I'm not the only one it happened to the second time around cuz I was so annoyed a few days ago when the episodes disappeared again so inconvenient. Its good that some are coming back from what you're telling me. Got my fingers crossed still. I wish someone from roku would give us confirmation. I have tubi tv too & shows n movies that they take off they bring back cuz ppl asked so I don't see why roku can't do the same. If I was them I wouldn't think twice because that's keeping costumers happy.

Jump to solution

Yay! Did you get a response from them? 

also, there is a bunch of eppies missing in season 7 😕 I noticed. 

bingin’ hard because I’m afraid they will take it down! 

PJPJ66

Cold Case

Jump to solution

I am currently binge watching Cold Case, trying to finish it before it goes off at the end of the month. I'm in season 6. I just finished episode 9. Episode 10, "Street Money," is not there. Also, looking ahead, episode 12 and 13 are not there either. Is there some way to watch them? Is there some reason they are not included? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Well here it is,  October 31st and I'm still watching Cold Case! Almost through season 5. The banner is gone. Atleast we have it for Halloween!  I will miss relaxing in the evenings watching it with my kitty kiddo!

Xxxyyy
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

12:37 EST and cold case is still on! Lookin good so far!