Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nickymh
Reel Rookie

Re: Cold Case

Jump to solution

I was watching Cold Case it showed but said that it wasn't able to be watched. A week later it came back on... yeah!!! So now I have 6 episodes to binge watch by Saturday. Tonight when I went back on to continue watching the Leaving this month flag was gone. So not sure if they are keeping it no or if it just didn't show up. If it's staying lucky for everyone else. I binged so hard I'm dreaming Cold case 🤣🤣

Also it is missing Season 7 episode 18 called the Last Drive In. It is a 2part with episode 19 Bullet. Kinda sucks that it's missing guess better the first half missing than the second half. 

Xxxyyy
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I noticed the "leaving soon" flag was gone too! Woo hoo! I hope that means they are keeping it. Thanks for the tips on the other episodes too!

MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I'm also at the end of season 7 episode 11. That's good I'm hoping that the flag is gone. Thanks for the update.

Bellekymbella
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I was so upset that I sent an email to customer support and some other email addresses that I found, of those that hold leadership roles at Roku. We as consumers, have lots of choices now in which streaming platform that we choose, and Roku, stands out to me only because they carry the Cold Case Series. I was wondering about the Season 7 episode 18 also? I remembered that this was a part. Wow! Were you assisting Lily and Scotty in your dream? They could use some balance, because Scotty can fly by the seat of his pants sometimes! LoL 

Bellekymbella
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Whoot!!! Whoot!!! I am glad that they removed that ugly green banner! I sure hope that they have considered us devoted fans in their decision making. 

Bellekymbella
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Perhaps they are going to go ahead and keep the series for us devoted Cold Case series watchers! What is so cool too about Cold Case, is watching actors and actresses when they were up and coming in their career. I am glad that I had the chance to rewatch, the "Street Money" episode from Season 6, starring Chadwick Boseman, as Dexter Collins. It was so sad that he passed away back in August of this year. Cold Case was where I first saw him in a role. They have for some reason removed the "Street Money" episode. 

Bellekymbella
Streaming Star

Re: Cold Case Leaving Roku Channel Soon??

Jump to solution

Ditto! I agree. I am really hoping that it will stay. I don't see the green banner anymore. So my fingers are crossed! 

Bellekymbella
Streaming Star

Re: Cold Case Leaving Roku Channel Soon??

Jump to solution

I don't understand why there has been such an issue with the copyrights of the music. That should have been cleared with the network back when they first aired the episodes with the music included. I was always under the impression that permission had to be given through a release of the music from the publishers, before they could use it in the first place. Not sure why at this point, that would still be an issue. Either way, it is my hope that everything has been straightened out with that. 

Bellekymbella
Streaming Star

Re: Cold 🥶 Case Leaving!!

Jump to solution

Hopefully the 5th of "Never"uary" I believe that it is staying. The people in the boardrooms that make the decisions should pay attention to the comments/concerns that we leave here in the Roku Community. I believe that we as consumers can make a difference. 

Nickymh
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Why do they remove episodes?Thanks I will have to look and see how many are missing.  This isn't the first series I've watched that has done that. I also watch Law and order S.v.u. there is a episode on there that should be a 2 part, but they never wrote the 2nd part and it's just a huge question of what the heck happened!!

Unfortunately he's not in my dreams.