Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bellekymbella
Streaming Star

Re: Cold Case Leaving Roku Channel Soon??

Jump to solution

I hope that this is not true. I will deactivate and get rid of Roku, if they remove Cold Case from the programming lineup. This is the series that could keep them with customers and help their viewership to be competitive with the other streaming channels. When Cold Case leaves Roku, my account is leaving! Point blank. The people in the boardrooms better give some thought to customer satisfaction. There is too many options for streaming services that customers can participate with! To keep in game, they better keep the Cold Case Series!!!! 

Xxxyyy
Binge Watcher

Please keep cold case on Roku!!

Jump to solution

Aloha. Please don’t cancel Cold Case it’s the best show on Roku! Any idea when you’ll bring it back ?

ACDC6982
Reel Rookie

Re: Cold Case

Jump to solution

I just bought a roku player last week (in the US). Cold Case is still on so far. I'm watching now as a matter of fact.

EmilyMc

Cold Case TV Show

Jump to solution

I loved Cold Case when it was on tv back in the early 2000s and now I finally found it on Roku only to see it’s leaving at the end of this month. I’m assuming that’s because CBS wants to only have it on their paid streaming app, but I’m highly disappointed in this. It’d be great to have through the end of the year, better if it could be available even longer. Even though there’s more crime shows than any human could watch in a lifetime, Cold Case was/is superior to the others. Just disappointed to be losing it.

xandreax

Re: Roku channel getting rid of cold case??

Jump to solution

I just realized that Cold Case was finally streaming somewhere YESTERDAY and it’s coming down on Saturday at the end of October?! If it isn’t moving to another streaming service I will be devastated. I have all of the episodes but can only play them on my 12 year old MacBook. I’ve been waiting for a streaming option for literally a decade. This is SO disappointing.

deirdrev
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku channel getting rid of cold case??

Jump to solution

I completely agree with you.  I'm trying to watch them as fast as I can but I'm only on season 4.... vei upsetting and I hope it gets pit on something and we don't find out about it until it's leaving. 

Xxxyyy
Binge Watcher

Re: Cold Case TV Show

Jump to solution

I totally agree !! ROKU PLEASE KEEP COLD CASE!!!

Xxxyyy
Binge Watcher

Re: Cold case on the Roku Channel

Jump to solution

Unfortunately they are removing it from the US version at the end of the month ! I’m not sure about UK. 

ROKU- please keep cold case!!!

Xxxyyy
Binge Watcher

Re: Cold case on the Roku Channel

Jump to solution

Hi Danny,

cold Case is/was the best show on Roku. We don’t want “fresh” necessarily ... we want what’s GOOD! Thank you!!! 🙂 

Lovechop

Re: Cold Case extension to streaming- PLEASE

Jump to solution

I just found Cold Case on here. Please try to keep this longer?