Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TaurusDeluxe
Binge Watcher

Re: Roku channel getting rid of cold case??

Jump to solution

At the end of October. I'm so glad I at least finished watching the entire series back in June because I had a feeling this was gonna happen. At this point I'm just watching certain episodes again just for the heck of it as well as to collect the music from the episodes (to add the my ever-growing collection, being the huge music lover that I am). And out of all the shows they had to take down it just HAD to be the one I developed an interest in. Murphy's Law, much? SMFH Smiley Frustrated

0 Kudos
TaurusDeluxe
Binge Watcher

Re: Cold Case Leaving Roku Channel Soon??

Jump to solution

How long had it been on Roku?

0 Kudos
TaurusDeluxe
Binge Watcher

Re: Please keep Cold Case?

Jump to solution

You don't think that still disappoints or pisses off customers? I mean wouldn't it piss you off if your favorite show(s) were removed for whatever reasons?

0 Kudos
TaurusDeluxe
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Oooh, okay, sounds promising 😄

0 Kudos
TaurusDeluxe
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

"Now it says we can pick"? What does that mean?

0 Kudos
Kel7070

Re: Cold Case

Jump to solution

The only reason I bought a  Roku Tv and devices for other TVs as well was for Cold Case. I’m livid! 

Kel7070

Jump to solution

End of October!😡

0 Kudos
Kel7070

Re: Cold Case

Jump to solution

End of October.😡🤯

0 Kudos
Joannakat
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I don't know but I'm extremely devastated. This is my favorite show and there is nowhere to watch it. Its not sold on dvd. I think Roku is wrong to take it off. Especially during a pandemic, aren't we suffering enough?

Bellekymbella
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Same here Laure2, I deactivate and not associate with Roku, at all. Cold Case is really the best thing they have in regards to programming that would keep me as a customer.