Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrenner

Re: Cold Case

Jump to solution

PLEASE keep Cold Case on Roku Channel!!  We looked for years and just found it here!!!  We just started season 1!!!!!!!!

Goof

Re: Cold case on the Roku Channel

Jump to solution

I love the show why is it going away Cold Case that is

@Tismemick wrote:

Hi there all, I'm in the UK and just getting used to Roku and the Roku channel, 

After searching Google etc it states that cold case is available on the Roku channel, but I can't find it via the search button, 

Is it available in the uk?

Gemini's come out

Tags (1)
Diler

Re: Please keep Cold Case?

Jump to solution

I agree with other posters regarding Cold Case. It is the only ROKU channel we watch. If taken down we will delete the ROKU Channel.

What is the reasoning behind this decision? From viewing the other posts it appears that Cold Case is very popular with your subscribers. We too, are only halfway through the series. 

Danny68

Re: Cold case on the Roku Channel

Jump to solution

Please keep Cold Case running!

Kolyaboo
Channel Surfer

Re: Please keep Cold Case?

Jump to solution

You have to realize that this has to do with licensing rights. Roku purchases a license from whoever owns the show and that license one day expires like all licenses do. They no longer own the rights to "broadcast". It is not a choice they make. It is business.

0 Kudos
Vamfiera
Reel Rookie

Re: Cold Case Leaving Roku Channel Soon??

Jump to solution

I also want to know what exact date it's leaving. Banner just says this month! 

Deloresgh1

Jump to solution

The Roku device and the roku channel are two different things. The roku channel has cold case. There is a message there that says cold case was leaving the channel this month October.

0 Kudos
Vamfiera
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Okay, I am aware.

So, October 11? 20th? 31st???

I need to know how much time I have to finish the series.

Sarah1219
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

So either way, if it's leaving the roku channel, it's leaving the device...

I go on the device to watch, not just thru my phone for the channel, both say the same thing. 

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Yep, Cold Case being pulled to make room for fresher shows I guess.  I love the show and am sad to see it leave. I couldn't find anything showing a specific date. Hopefully,  end of the month to give us time to finish watching it!