Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ffwarner

Re: Cold Case Leaving Roku Channel Soon??

Jump to solution

One of my favorites.  I watch one to two episodes each evening.  I was bummed to see that it will not be one anymore.  If anyone knows the exactly date it will stop airing, I would love to know.  I don't think I will be able to get through all the seasons before it is removed.  

Re: Cold 🥶 Case Leaving!!

Jump to solution

I hope this isn’t true. It’s the only reason I have Roku TV

GilbL

Re: Cold 🥶 Case Leaving!!

Jump to solution

I can’t find the answer to that anywhere. I’m only in season 3. I hope I get time to finish. 😞 

Pearlimae
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It only says THIS MONTH. I'd love to know too. I have 30+ episodes to watch and I'm really TRYING to finish. Should give more of a warning or at least let us know from when show comes on HOW LONG it will be available

hwmauney
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same here!  I got Roku only to watch Cold Case last month and am so disappointed that it is being removed!  I really hope they change their mind.  😞  Such a great show.

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I watched this series on TV when it first aired. Loved it then. Love it now! I've watched it probably about around 6 to 8 times fully on the Roku channel and I am mid-way through season 2 now and I saw the banner on the listing and made me sad! I love this series and is the only reason I use the Roku channel! Breaks my heart that my show won't be there! 

Mellywitch
Roku Guru

Re: Roku channel getting rid of cold case??

Jump to solution

I'm sad to see my favorite series being pulled off of the Roku channel! Its the only thing I watch on it.  

tt4
Channel Surfer

Please keep Cold Case?

Jump to solution

Cold Case is such a good show. We are only in later season 2 and won't be able to finish them all. Pleas keep Cold Case!

ReetyPee
Reel Rookie

Keep Cold Case!! Bought Roku just to watch Cold Case after seeing at a friends.

Jump to solution

#keepcoldcase

Moonbeam87

Jump to solution

I too only watch roku channel for cold case. I recently found out it was on roku. I like many others have been searching for it, I will be very disappointed when it's gone and probably won't have any use for the roku channel. #keepcoldcase