Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Laurie2

Re: Cold Case Leaving Roku Channel Soon??

Jump to solution

I started watching Roku because of Cold Case. If it goes, I will probably go, as well.

Chels1011

Roku channel getting rid of cold case??

Jump to solution

So I started seeing a banner saying “leaving this month” on the cold case tv show icon. Honestly this show is the ONLY reason I watch Roku channel. I just started season 3 and am hoping to watch all 7 seasons before they remove it. Does anyone know exactly when Roku channel will be removing cold case tv show!?!

Pearlimae
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

THAT'S A LOT of episodes to watch in a small amount of time. I still have 37 to go. But i will try with all my might. This was one of my all time favorite shows. Only thing I watch on Roku. I, also, will have no reason to tune into the channel anymore either. 

MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

I'm wondering that too. The only reason I got roku as well. I binge watched Cold case 4-5 times now on it. I really sad about it. I mean I watch coldcase everyday when it comes on start tv 3-5 two eps per day. But you can't find it anywhere on streaming plus in hd quality & now they're taking it off of their app which sucks considering its never gonna be on DVD due to copyright sigh. They're making a huge mistake.

Badmama

Jump to solution

dont take cold case off your channel i just start to watch it

Cold 🥶 Case Leaving!!

Jump to solution

What day is Cold Case leaving? 

0 Kudos
Tallguy75
Reel Rookie

Re: Cold 🥶 Case Leaving!!

Jump to solution

I just started rewatching series a week ago and now it is leaving. Blah. 😞

leep7533

Jump to solution

Darn! I just started watching it too. I'm probably not going to watch Roku either, unless they add another of my favorites, In Plain Sight. Why, why why????

Sarah1219
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku channel getting rid of cold case??

Jump to solution

I'm only halfway through season 2. I read on IMDb that Roku is the only place to watch it and it cannot be put on DVD because when it was filmed, there was no issue with the music. Now years later the soundtrack/time period songs have unsolvable copyright issues. Which sucks and I’m pissed.  

gstewart

Jump to solution

I, also, will have no reason to tune into the channel anymore either.   its the only place that has cold case I will have no reason and will remove it from my line up during when its gone.....