Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deirdrev
Reel Rookie

Re: Cold Case Leaving Roku Channel Soon??

Jump to solution

One can only hope that is the case, but due to the music used in the episodes, unless they struck up deals with the artists or the music companies I am afraid we may never see it again! Very upsetting...

MelissaRSmith97
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Now the status changed from leaving soon to weekend pick. Is that a good thing? But for those talking about the CBS access thing I'm hoping. Then again Id rather watch the series for free than have to pay for a fee every month on an app I'm only watching one show on unless they're gonna give us a new season. I mean if Dexter & The X-Files can come back its possible. Plus that season 7 cliffhanger always annoys me. I can always watch it everyday when it comes on start t.v. But watching two eps per day isn't the same as binge watching.

Chercat

Jump to solution

Count Me In with the many people who do not want cool kids to have to leave Roku Channel. Like several others oh, this is the sole reason I bought the Roku in addition to the fire stick just to watch Cold Case which was one of my favorite shows ever. I have been binge-watching the season since I saw the leaving soon words scrolling across the screen. Now it says we can pick so I'm hoping that they decided to extend it that I'm on season 7. I really would have rather was spaced it out and enjoyed it for a bit longer but I certainly don't want to take a chance on missing it before it's gone. I wish we could have an update from some moderator here.

Leonix

Cold case

Jump to solution

Please do not take off cold case. This is the only place that I can find it. Its not even on dvd.

#cold case

SandyJ2008
Reel Rookie

Please keep Cold Case on the Roku Channel!!!

Jump to solution

Please, please, please keep the drama series Cold Case on the Roku Channel. It is scheduled to leave the Roku channel the end of the month. I was so excited when the show was added because I had been looking for the series online for months prior to Roku getting all the episodes.  The only other place to see it is on StartTv which is an antenna station that has bad reception in my area. Please hear my cry and keep Cold Case. Thank you for your time.

Jbros711

Re: Cold case

Jump to solution

Agreed! I was so excited to see Cold Case listed on Roku. Please don’t remove it!

Flnucks

Cold Case expires?

Jump to solution

What day is Cold Case being pulled Off Roku?

ReetyPee
Reel Rookie

Save Cold Case!

Jump to solution

Please keep Cold Case!!!!! Reason I purchased Roku! 

boogernose
Roku Guru

Re: Save Cold Case!

Jump to solution

Theres 2 series the older one is on PlutoTV and the other

on Roku's Channel. Ya know they should have a cloud Record

option on Roku channel. Im gonna put in a feature request.

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Cold Case expires?

Jump to solution

Their license is expiring. Happens all the time. Get used to it. Even on broadcast TV, syndicated repeats will come and go as licenses change.

0 Kudos