Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lorisinacori
Level 7

Code 012-1206-403

Jump to solution

I am trying to watch the ABC app and I keep getting a screen that says:

Needs to be Authenticated Code: 012-1206-403  

I have deleted the abc app and reinstalled it and I still cannot get the app to work.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Code 012-1206-403

Jump to solution

@Lorisinacori 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that ABC is considered an authenticated channel and will required a TV or cable subscription for full access to the channel.

For more information about authenticated channels, visit our Support page here: Will I have to pay for channels?

If you have already authenticated the channel and are still experiencing the issue, we would recommend reaching out to ABC support for further assistance. You can reach them here: https://support.abc.com/hc/en-us

Thank,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Lorisinacori 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that ABC is considered an authenticated channel and will required a TV or cable subscription for full access to the channel.

For more information about authenticated channels, visit our Support page here: Will I have to pay for channels?

If you have already authenticated the channel and are still experiencing the issue, we would recommend reaching out to ABC support for further assistance. You can reach them here: https://support.abc.com/hc/en-us

Thank,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Tclah918
Level 7

Jump to solution

I kept getting same code for a couple channels and couldn't get a answer so started with unplugging roku then checking connection unloading app and reloading it. None of that helped. I logged out off app then relogged in with activation code. That worked.. 

Hope it works for you

0 Kudos