Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Strega
Roku Guru

Re: when I clicked on it it said sorry we are having some trouble

Jump to solution

Without knowing what "it" is, I'm just guessing, but based on searching for cloudpatherrorauthorization, I think "it" might be in the NBC app?

BDGries
Reel Rookie

Re: Cloud path authorization error for NBC

Jump to solution

I have the same exact problem, nbc works on one roku device but not the other, I have tried your remove, restart, and then add nbc back and it doesn't work. Still get cloud path error authorization

0 Kudos

Re: Cloud path error on NBC

Jump to solution

Same thing happening to me.  It works in one room and not another.  I have tried resetting, removing and re-adding NBC, but nothing works.  Very frustrating

Jump to solution

THANK YOU!!!!  I just tried this, with very low expectations since nothing else has worked, and this did the trick!  I can watch all NBC live channels now.

BDGries
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

"This", what is "this", what did you try??????

RossMo21

Re: How to fix NBC Cloud path error

Jump to solution

I’ve been having the issue for 3 weeks and just unlinked my TV provider and re-logged in and it fixed it

Tamtam753
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R @Your solutions haven’t worked. I deleted the app, re installed, logged in and out! Nothings working 

Tamtam753
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@cloudpatherrora what worked for u

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I tried uninstalling, unlinking, restarting, reinstalling as mentioned previously and none of those worked.  Here's how I got mine to work:

When you go to reactivate/relink your NBC account via the NBC activate website, make sure you have cleared your web browser cache on the device you are using- especially if you have used it before to activate.

I was not only having issues watching live tv with the NBC app (on multiple tv's), but with my HGTV, Food Network, etc.  I always use either my phone or my ipad to activate my apps and link it with cox cable.  I happened to use my spouse's phone to try the activation, which I've never used before and viola- it worked! 

So to test my solution on my other tv's that were having the same issue, I cleared the web browser cache and cookies on my phone and ipad, reactivated/relinked using the respective activation websites and it worked.  Now all my apps that were having live tv issues are working fine.  

I only started having these live tv issues after the Roku TV update in December.

This worked for me, but hopefully this will help others resolve their issues too.  

Audrie

Jump to solution

I don’t know if I did what you tried correctly but it didn’t work for me. Can you please give me step by step instructions? Thanks.