Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Closed captions

Jump to solution
When watching amazon prime video closed captions are not in English when set to English .
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Closed captions

Jump to solution

Thanks for the note.

Amazon controls and manages all content within their channel—they can assist with any issues you may be seeing.

You'll want to reach out to Amazon Prime Support and report this. Make sure to include the specific content title that you observe the issue with so they can take a closer look. 

You can reach Amazon Prime Video support here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201376320

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Thanks for the note.

Amazon controls and manages all content within their channel—they can assist with any issues you may be seeing.

You'll want to reach out to Amazon Prime Support and report this. Make sure to include the specific content title that you observe the issue with so they can take a closer look. 

You can reach Amazon Prime Video support here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201376320

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
dntivan
Level 7

Jump to solution
Hi
I have close caption on Amazon prime on my other Roku devices (i have 3)
only the new one doesn’t. i did go to Settings and it is On always, but it doesn’t work. help please
0 Kudos