Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Cloc (Private) New Issue since April Update

Jump to solution

First of all, THANK YOU renojim for the quick update! 

However, after updating Cloc (private) it now stops updating the weather info around 2am and then starts up around 7am. Anyone else notice this?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Cloc (Private) New Issue since April Update

Jump to solution

It's most likely that your reporting station is going down during that period.  Try a ZIP code in another state (nearby ZIP codes may actually use the same reporting station) temporarily and see if it happens.  What ZIP code are you currently using?  I can look into it.

-JT

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

To be clear:  I have 2 Roku Express units. At 2:00am they both show the Time and "0mph" on the screensaver. At 7:00am they both start working normally (temp, humidity, wind etc.). Internet is fine, all Roku Channels work normally. It's only the screensaver.

It's almost like it goes into Sleep Mode for 5 hours. (Shrug)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Jump to solution

It's most likely that your reporting station is going down during that period.  Try a ZIP code in another state (nearby ZIP codes may actually use the same reporting station) temporarily and see if it happens.  What ZIP code are you currently using?  I can look into it.

-JT

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I use my home zip code - 33455. It never did this before the recent update. (Shrug)

Thanks for the reply!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yep, you were exactly right! I switched to a zip code from out of State and it worked fine all night! Thanks again for the quick response and the help!

0 Kudos