Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emissary35
Roku Guru

Re: Classic Vinyl theme is missing after update

@AeroSpaceTech  Going forward would be to not remove things that made the product better, like the wallpapers and private channels. The ability to have those things made Roku better because it was more things to have, now that they are gone the product suffers. Having them gone makes Roku worse. The fact that you don't understand that is very telling. Going forward would be adding even more things to make Roku better and NOT removing the things that people really like and have come to rely on!

AeroSpaceTech
Roku Guru

You use a Roku to stream your favorite channels such as Netflix or Hulu. You don’t buy a Roku to have a customized wallpaper. There are still tons of various wallpapers to choose from. My girlfriend picked up a Roku streaming stick 4K almost a year ago. Her wallpaper is still the purple default one. All she cares about is that she can get Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, HBO Max and Paramount+. That’s what she bought a Roku for 

0 Kudos
Jbullock42
Reel Rookie

It’s a vinyl themed wallpaper for a Roku TV at my vinyl business, but yes please continue defending the removal of features for the device you paid for 🤡🤡

Michelle3
Roku Guru

Re: Classic Vinyl theme is missing

Obviously it’s not just the vinyl theme, but a couple of other wallpaper themes were removed during the update.  This can likely happen if the theme/app is unauthorized. ~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos