Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Classic Reel

I did cancel my subscription.  As much as I hated to do so because they had such a wonderful lineup of movies.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I would love to contact them.  How do I do it?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

The Classic Reel Support Number is: 208 254-0535

Highlighted

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I wonder if it is happening now because so many of us are trying to watch at one time. With everyone staying at home, this could be the reason. I have subscribed for many years now.  I have periodically run into this rarely over the years.  However, recently, it is a constant issue.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Has anyone had a luck in talking to a person using this number?  I left a message and I was wondering if I would get a call back?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I received a call back from a nice gentleman concerning Classic Reel.  Over the past two months they have had many new customers which has put a load on the system.  He explained to me that they are moving the movies onto a new server and are about 18% done.  New movies that are added daily should play without interruption because they are already on the new server, and that seems to be true because I am watching one now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Thanks for the information SouthPawPhilly. I got so frustrated I cancelled my subscription, my end date is in May so I've been checking  back to see if there were any noticeable improvement. 

I have seen improvement and will be resigning. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

I did indeed contact them.

Over the past two months they have had many new customers which has put a load on the system.  He explained to me that they are moving the movies onto a new server and are about 18% done.  New movies that are added daily should play without interruption because they are already on the new server, and that seems to be true because I am watching one now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I agree. Why pay for Classic Reel if it doesn't work. Roku and Pure Digital should get together and FIX THE BUFFERING ISSUES QUICKLY!!! I have 300 Mbps for my streaming purposes. This is the ONLY channel giving me trouble. If there's ANYONE with a solution, please let me know. I'm tired of trouble shooting...THANKS...

0 Kudos