Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mmon
Level 7

Classic Reel search feature doesn't function

When I press the "Find Something to Watch" search icon it doesn't work. It just makes that icon bigger when I click on it. It does not give me the alpha-numeric search screen that enables me to put in what I'm searching for.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Classic Reel search feature doesn't function

The channel owners create their own Roku channel apps, provide them to Roku, and maintain them. The only channels controlled by Roku are their own Roku Channel and Roku Media Player. For other channels, Roku just provides the platform on which they run.

Problems in how a particular channel operates should be directed to that channel.

Doug
Roku Community Streaming Expert  I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution."
0 Kudos