Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rmlewis
Level 7

Classic Reel Endless buffering

I have problems every day with classic real going into endless buffer mode. There is no solution. I will just keep posting or reply to my post every day. Does the company have any shame at all?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Classic Reel Endless buffering

Have you complained to Classic Reel?  They're the ones providing the signal through whatever servers they've contracted with.  Roku is just a conduit.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee, just a user like you.

Roku Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Roku Streaming Stick 3600
0 Kudos
rmlewis
Level 7

I would love to. But I don't believe that they have a customer service phone line. I have looked. Do you have a number for them?

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

@rmlewis wrote:

I would love to. But I don't believe that they have a customer service phone line. I have looked. Do you have a number for them?

Afraid not.  Have been unable to find ANY contact info for them.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee, just a user like you.

Roku Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Roku Streaming Stick 3600
0 Kudos
rmlewis
Level 7

now it won't even load the movies, let alone broadcast without buffering. It keeps getting worse.

0 Kudos