Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Cineplex Chanel Canada

I'm trying to find Cineplex Chanel on Roku to play on TV! Couldn't find it but it's supose to be in Canada.  I try on my PC accound and it says not available in my region!  

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Cineplex Chanel Canada

My guess is youre in Quebec.

Try this https://channelstore.roku.com/details/47006/cineplex-store

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I'm not in Quebec, your link brought me to you tube

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Weird it takes me to the Channel store.

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Level 8

Tried your link again brought me to Cinplex but I still get   We're sorry. This channel is not available in your region.  Weird.

Highlighted
Level 16

Yeah thats a legal thing. The stuff I found on it being in Canada is old.

I guess you cant get it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@CaroleD 

Thanks for the inquiry.

When signed into your Roku account online, if you are unable to find the channel in the Roku Channel Store, then the channel is not supported in your region.

For more information about that channel's region availability, you would have to reach out to Cineplex channel support. You can reach them here: https://cineplex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000378448--How-do-I-contact-your-Guest-Services-te...

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I’m having the same issue and I’m in Saskatchewan 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I cant login to my cineplex account on the Roku TV(TCL 50S425CA) 4K Ultra HD. The email space just allows for a maximum of 12 characters.
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@amara1 

Thanks for the note.

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos