Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Cibor Italy 2.1

Has anyone subscribed to Cibor Italy 2.1?  How many channels does it carry?  The price seams high.

0 Kudos
26 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Cibor Italy 2.1

The price seems absurd. There are other Italian Channels even Sling has an Italian version.

I would give up on Cibor. I found a spoofed web site for it. Very suspicious.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

They have their own streaming box now that cost $99.00 and subscription is $45.00 a year. 

Highlighted
Level 9

I've been using Cibor Italy for a few yrs now.

Originally it came pre-installed on a roku box purchased directly from them, now you can buy a Cibor box for $99 with a monthly subscription and comes with a tv guide. 

Also I have seen it in the Roku store.

Rai 1-2-3 and more, mediaset 5 - 1  and more, and many regional and national channels.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Has it been pulled from the store? I purchased this a few months back, all of a sudden its gone and nowhere to be found.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

I had the same issue, the channel has been updated to V2.2.
I contacted them on Facebook messenger and they fixed it for me.

Highlighted
Level 7

Thank you. That worked....just updated to 2.2

Highlighted
Level 7

what is the solution to get cibor 2.2 ? Do you need to buy the new cibor box and subscribe  to the service or will it be available again on the roku box?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

If you paid for cibor2.1 or have the original cibor/roku streamer , Cibor will update your device for you. 

Highlighted
Level 9

I have a roku TV (the roku software is part of the TV). I had already purchased the Cibor Italia v2.1, they were able to put the v2.2 Channel back in to my account. I also have a roku box purchased directly from them, that box was automatically updated as it is locked in with a specific Cibor Italy Roku account. Those particular boxes were from a few years ago when it first started and was a one time purchase no monthly fee for the channels, same app as the one that was on the Roku channel. But it seem like they are moving away from the one time purchase and going with a monthly subscription service with their new box (Probably an android box) that  includes a  TV guide and DVR and so on: $99 per box + a monthly cost of $10 or yearly cost of $45 but better service, and you get 3 months free when you buy the box.

It appears they are honouring their commitment to the one time purchase options for the “roku cibor box” or “Cibor Italy App”. So if you had originally purchased the app v2.1 ($311.11CND) contact them on Facebook through FB messenger and log in to your roku account that was used to purchase the app and they will upload V2.2 at no cost since your account will show already paid for.

If you had never purchased V2.1 then V2.2 will not be available for you, unless they make it available on the App Store again.

It seems they are moving on with their own box and monthly Subscription and just honouring the one time purchase agreements they have with a Downgraded version of the app you would get with thier box and subscription.

Ben.

0 Kudos