Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 11

Ciao, Italy Channel starts to load then fails.

Recently, the Ciao, Italy channel started behaving oddly. Under the "Entertainment" option I can select an Italian TV channel. as before. But now, it loads and plays for a few seconds, then terminates with an "Unavailable" message.

I can't find an address for the channel operator to send a message. Does Roku keep these addresses on file?  If so, it would be useful to put them in the channel description.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Ciao, Italy Channel starts to load then fails.

I'm also having that problem with channel loading.  If I access CIAO Italy TV through its Android app, it loads and plays fine.  I can report a problem (pressing '*" at Roku app selection, then Feedback), but still occurring.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Ciao, Italy Channel starts to load then fails.

Is there an email address or another way to contact them. I have noticed this with the RMK channel but not all channels... video loads and then after a  minute or less it says this is temporarily not available. Any way to fix this?

0 Kudos