Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Christmas with the Darlings on Hallmark

Up until just a few days ago a newly released movie, “Christmas with the Darlings” , was featured /displayed on the main Roku menu. As I’m sure this display space rotates to feature other movies, I find it odd that this movie title is not searchable using the voice nor type option; and on the Hallmark Channel (where this movie IS playing) this title does not pull up  when doing an individual movie search there. Nor does the frndly channel appear to have it though it’s touted to feature Hallmark movies. Is there some reason why something that would be so predominantly touted as to show up every time I turned on my Roku and released less than a month ago for Christmas 2020 would no longer be at all findable using this streaming system? 

0 Kudos