Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lbell912
Level 7

Chess Live crashes roku tv

I play Chess Live against other players daily.  Twice, while playing, my roku crashed and I had to go back to factory settings.  How does this happen and can it be fixed?  Is it a virus?

2 Replies
pcbutlers
Level 7

Re: Chess Live crashes roku tv

What is the story with this app. I to play everyday for mental exercise and it is on for maybe a week on then off for two. So I tried the no ad pay to play , same thing ... It is a nice layout but can use an update IE: background etc .. There a some very good chess players who play and in my opinion they should do some other updated things with the game ,  Groups, Tournaments etc .."JUST MAKE IT WORK !!!

I WANT TO PLAY EVERYDAY OR AT LEAST KNOW IT WILL BE THERE !!!

EAP.. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Chess Live crashes roku tv

@pcbutlers

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos