Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alivie
Level 7

Charges

I got charged for paramount will I still get charged for just CBS 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DBDukes
Level 15

Re: Charges

It transitioned over. That's the new billing going forward. Unless, of course, you signed up with a different account. I assume you did nothing new and the new billing came listed a Paramount.

Note that the plans changed. If you had the higher tier ($10/month) it's the same.

If you had the CBS $7/month plan, you'll stay on that plan until you change plans, cancel, or otherwise alter it. Leave it and it will remain as is, with live streaming of local channel.

The new lower tier is $6/month, and is similar to the CBS $7/month plan except it doesn't contain live broadcasts.

For instance, my $7/month CBS plan is now a grandfathered Paramount plan and remains as is, with WTOC (the local CBS affiliate) live streaming included. If I were to change my plan to the Paramount $6/month plan, I would save $1/month, but lose WTOC live stream. Same if I went to the &10/month plan, then tried to change back. I wouldn't be able to, as I'd lose the $7/month plan when I switched, and could only go to the $6/month plan, losing live stream of the local CBS station.

DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810)
0 Kudos