Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kingles
Level 7

Channels

I am not happy with roku deciding to remove the spectrum app. I think this is total **bleep** because they are our wifi network and the app is better than any of the TV apps you have available. Roku should really re-think this choice. I will be getting rid of all my smart roku TV in our home. Thanks for nothing roku. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Channels

The carriage agreement between Spectrum and Roku expired.  They are in negotiations to reinstate but it seems like both sides are playing hardball and neither has budged yet.

It takes two sides to reach an agreement.  I hope you are complaining to Spectrum as well as to Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.
0 Kudos