Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OrBreu
Level 7

Channels that are disabled

hello! I've just setup my Roku Express here in Venezuela. I thought everything was fine when suddenly it wont let me download Disney+ on my device. It seems disabled here on the web site and it wont appear on my channel catalog. Please help. i noticed that other channels seem disabled too. what's the issue? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
renojim
Level 21

Re: Channels that are disabled

Not all channels are supported in all regions.  It's up to Disney to support Disney+ on a Roku in your region.  Contact them and see what they have to say.

Vlzan21
Level 7

Hello,

I contacted Disney+ team, they told me that Disney+ is available in Venezuela and I should be able to download Diney+ channel in Roku. However, I can not find the channel in store. I have a Roku Express which supports Disney+. 

Do we have to wait for an update? Or how does it work? Disney + is officially available in Venezuela from November 17. 

@RokuTannerD 

renojim
Level 21

As I already said, Disney+ officially available in Venezuela and Disney+ officially available in Venezuela on a Roku are two different things.  Contact Disney.  Roku has no control.