Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mazz
Level 10

Channels removed after update?

My Roku just updated and 3 channels were removed, one i am not sure of but the other 2 were Youtube and ChillerFlix...So why?
0 Kudos
26 Replies
Mazz
Level 10

Re: Channels removed after update?

Betamax channel was just removed also.
0 Kudos
Paddydd
Level 7

I lost youtube and netflix. I also saw an fbi anti-piracy message
0 Kudos
Mazz
Level 10

"Paddydd" wrote:
I lost youtube and netflix. I also saw an fbi anti-piracy message

My Netflix is ok..but will it stay that way?
0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 13

What model Roku? Actual model number, not just the name because there are multiple Roku models with the same name. Some older Roku players no longer support some channels, so they will be removed.
Dan
Nvidia Shield, Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Mazz
Level 10

"atc98092" wrote:
What model Roku? Actual model number, not just the name because there are multiple Roku models with the same name. Some older Roku players no longer support some channels, so they will be removed.

All i can say right now is it's a Premiere+ , but other people in my group same issue...Youtube, Chillerflix now have FBI Anti-piracy notice on the channels.
0 Kudos
Paddydd
Level 7

Has anyone seen an announcement from roku?
0 Kudos
Mazz
Level 10

"Paddydd" wrote:
Has anyone seen an announcement from roku?

Not yet.
0 Kudos
Paddydd
Level 7

Model number 4660X2
0 Kudos
Mazz
Level 10

"Paddydd" wrote:
Model number 4660X2

Nothing to do with what Roku you have, too many people i am talking to have lost channels and have Anti-Piracy messages.The channels are there if you do a search but the icons have been removed.
0 Kudos