Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Channels drop from HOME at same time each night: 10:15 PM CDT.

Almost EVERY night at approximately 10:15 CDT 3 Channels (YouTube TV, You Tube and Amazon Prime) drop from the Home listing requiring me to re-download these channels to put them back on the ROKU Home screen.. How can I stop this?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Channels drop from HOME at same time each night: 10:15 PM CDT.

Model number????

Is everything updated?

Are you in the US?

Check Settings/System/time/Timezone to automatic.

Time is a very crucial thing to computers.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Level 7

Previous Reply-

Model 3800X-Roku Streaming Stick

Have confirmed settings you previously suggested.

Update-4/1/2020

I swapped another Roku stick onto this TV and the same event occurred at generally the ame time. It appears to me to be a ROKU problem. Can you assist? If not please give me a link to contact Roku Support.

Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Having it happen on two separate Roku's with everything else still in place implie's to me it is not necessarily the Rokus.

irregardless https://support.roku.com/contactus

I think you should log into your Roku account https://www.roku.com/

and make sure everything is copacetic. Those are mostly paid channels.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos