Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PINKIE97
Level 7

Channels disappear

My channels keep disappearing.  I have tried the system update and unlink device and relink back up. I have also restarted but they still keep disappearing.  Netflix disappeared while i was watching it. 

3 Replies
renojim
Level 21

Re: Channels disappear

Do you have multiple devices linked to your Roku account?  Check at https://my.roku.com

Any channel added/removed from one device will be added/removed from all devices linked to the same account.

0 Kudos
Jombus
Level 7

We're you ever given any type of resolution to the problem.  I'm suddenly experiencing the same problem on ALL my Roku devices and cannot get any support. No answers and searching for one. 

RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Jombus
Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? Are your Roku devices connected to your wireless network? In addition, have you verified that the Roku account email in Settings > System > About matches that of your Roku account?

Please keep us posted. With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos