Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Channels delete themselves from devices randomly!

We have two Express units, an older Roku HD and a streaming stick.  In the last month we've had issues with channels deleting themselves randomly.  Sometimes while we're watching them. 

I have factory reset every device.  I've also unlinked the Rokus and reinstalled all of the apps wr've had on them.  It's a long process (Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, Disney+).

No matter what I do, the channels keep just randomly deleting themselves.  

There is no customer support anymore for Roku that I can find.  I am more than frustrated.  

Could someone please give me the email for Roku customer support?  I cannot find one online anywhere.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Channels delete themselves from devices randomly!

@MissingApps 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Are they any other devices linked to your account aside from the two devices that you are using?

If you still need assistance, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos