Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bam-Bam
Level 8

Re: Channels crashing on Ultra

Another: 5A-157-056

And another just a few minutes later: 5A-157-064

Checked and found that I could upgrade to Roku 10.0.0 build 4177-C2 and did the upgrade.

Still having issues.  5A-157-099

And yet another: 5A-157-183

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Bam-Bam

Thanks for the providing us with your information.

I have passed along your information to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once an update is available, I'll be sure to notify the Community.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Bam-Bam
Level 8

@RokuDanny-R ,

Would it be helpful if I keep adding more IDs?  They occur so frequently, it's really easy to provide some.  I just don't want to spam the channel with them if they're not useful.

Please note that sometimes only the app crashes and we immediately go back to the home screen.  Sometimes the entire Roku crashes and reboots and sometimes the entire Roku crashes, but doesn't reboot until I pull the power cord.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Bam-Bam

Thanks for the follow up.

I have already passed along the information that you have provided to the appropriate team and do not need any more information at this time. Should I need further details, I'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Bam-Bam
Level 8

This continues to happen. Any update?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hey @Bam-Bam

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Currently, the issue has been escalated and is still under investigation. Once feedback is available, we'll let the Community know immediately. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
torbrooks
Level 7

Just adding myself back to this conversation.  I was on vacation and used the box frequently.  Box locked up at least 5 times yesterday.  

0 Kudos
Bam-Bam
Level 8

@RokuKariza-D 

It's been another month.  Any updates?  Still constant crashing.

0 Kudos
blue442
Level 7

This has been going on so long that I gave up and went back to using my old Roku that doesn't support Atmos.  When I decide again to upgrade, it's going to be to a completely different device like the Nvidia shield.  It's ridiculous that this cant be figured out.  This hardware is useless to me when its crashing every time I change shows or channels.  $70 wasted.  Thank god I bought it on sale.  Smiley Mad

0 Kudos
Bam-Bam
Level 8

I guess Roku has forgotten about this.... Man Frustrated

0 Kudos