Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sadstress

Channels are no longer in numerical order. They are in a random order.

I have three TV's with Roku. Two of them suddenly have the channels in a random numerical order.

They are no longer in a numerical and I don't know how to get them back in order.

3 REPLIES 3
FastFurious
Roku Guru

Re: Channels are no longer in numerical order. They are in a random order.

Need more information. Is this a Roku TV or a Roku device plugged into the TV? What is the model number? Which channel are you speaking of? The Roku live tv channel? Please elaborate 

bronco524

I also have a tcl television with roku and the live tv channels are numerically out of order. They were in order yesterday 8/3/2022 buy today 8/4/2022 they are numerically out of order and listed randomly. How do I get the live tv channels back into numerical order? What's up? Please reply at the email address below.

Sincerely

Jack

[personal information removed]

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hey @bronco524

Thanks for the post.

Try checking if you selected to show All Channels in your listing. You can change the list of channels that appear in the Live TV Channel Guide by pressing Left on your Roku remote, followed by Star, and then make your selection.

For more information, you can visit this link: How to find TV listings using Live TV Channel Guide

Let us know if there's any difference after.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos