Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channels all missing - only option is to "turn tv off" - still connected to internet.

've had my roku for years. I have two. Yesterday, both of them somehow removed every single channel that I've had. The only option under my streaming channels on my home page is "Turn TV Off" - Netflix, Hulu, HBO, etc. are all missing. I've attempted to unplug and plug it back in, restart it, disconnect and reconnect the router. Nothing is working. It's odd that this happened to not one but two devices. Any information is helpful. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Channels all missing - only option is to "turn tv off" - still connected to internet.

It sounds like perhaps it's lost connection with your Roku account, as that's where your channel registry is kept.

Does Settings > System > About still list your account information? If so, can you log into your account at https://my.roku.com?
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
Tuchy1933

Re: Channels all missing - only option is to "turn tv off" - still connected to internet.

I’m having the same issue. What is your issue ever resolved or did anyone else find a resolution?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hello @Tuchy1933

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern? With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos