Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Channels all missing - only option is to "turn tv off" - still connected to internet.

've had my roku for years. I have two. Yesterday, both of them somehow removed every single channel that I've had. The only option under my streaming channels on my home page is "Turn TV Off" - Netflix, Hulu, HBO, etc. are all missing. I've attempted to unplug and plug it back in, restart it, disconnect and reconnect the router. Nothing is working. It's odd that this happened to not one but two devices. Any information is helpful. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Channels all missing - only option is to "turn tv off" - still connected to internet.

It sounds like perhaps it's lost connection with your Roku account, as that's where your channel registry is kept.

Does Settings > System > About still list your account information? If so, can you log into your account at https://my.roku.com?
  • Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos