Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schwarznavy
Level 7

Channel to queue up items from multiple channels

I'm in the middle on Ash vs Evil Dead on the Starz channel. Band of Brothers on Amazon Prime. Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix. A few movies and TV Shows on Plex.

Are there any Roku channels to be able to pin or queue up items from other channels in one central place? The goal would be to have a central queue of shows/movies that are basically just shortcuts to the shows/movies in other channels. I tend to forget what I am watching in other channels, since I most frequently open up Plex or Netflix and forget about what's on Starz, Amazon Prime, and others.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
renojim
Level 10

Re: Channel to queue up items from multiple channels

Short answer, no. Channels are not privy to any information from other channels. This would have to be a feature of the firmware, so you can try to suggest it in that thread, but don't hold your breath.

-JT
0 Kudos