Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carrmac
Level 7

Channel stopped working

Jump to solution

While watching a subscription channel, it stopped working on both my roku devices. The subscription is up to date.  I unplugged the devices and plugged back in, but that channel still won’t work (other subscription channels are working).  I read that I should remove the channel and add it back, however there is no option to “remove” this channel when I click Options, “Remove” is not shown as an option. For other channels, remove appears as an option, but not for the one that stopped working.  Should I cancel my subscription?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Level 21

Re: Channel stopped working

Jump to solution

You can't remove a channel if you have an active subscription.  Try to contact the provider and see what they have to say.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
renojim
Level 21

Jump to solution

You can't remove a channel if you have an active subscription.  Try to contact the provider and see what they have to say.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Carrmac
Level 7

Jump to solution

That makes sense - thanks.  The channel started working again today.

0 Kudos