Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Channel prices

Still shopping and need to know how much my channel subscriptions will cost before buying a roku device. Is there a way to view cost of channels without having a device paired with your roku account?
2 Replies
Level 7

Re: Channel prices

I am seeking similar information - specifically for NBC Sports, BeIn Sports and possibly Fox Deportes, ESPN Deportes and TuDN. I'm having trouble finding anything about the price of each subscription and also if ESPN Sports includes ESPN Deportes...any insight is appreciated!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12

Re: Channel prices

It it's a single one off channel or two (HBO Go, Apple TV, Netflix etc) you'd likely be best checking their websites. Roku doesn't jack up the price on them, so they're as-is.  If its multiple channels like Walsh Felz posted, especially traditional cable channels (ESPN, Fox Sports, AMC etc) you're likely best searching packages which include these bundled. Services like Sling TV (cheapest, $19ish), Hulu  TV, or YoutubeTV ($49 I believe however tends to include the most, may require add-ons such as latino or sports upgrades I'm not sure). Also, generally outside of ESPN & Fox the cable channels like TNT, USA, AMC etc do not offer their channel as a one-off.

If you have a specific channel or purpose in mind please post.

0 Kudos