Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lillianna08
Level 7

Channel log in

I just moved my TV and roku upstairs, and now every time I turn the TV on, I have to re enter the codes into my phone for every channel app. This never happened before and now it's every time I turn the TV on... What the heck is going on and how can I keep Netflix and Amazon Prime logged in so that I don't have to register the dang device every time the TV is on? 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Channel log in

@Lillianna08 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? What codes are you referring to? Can you please provide a screenshot of the issue you are seeing so we can better understanding the issue?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
DarthDagger
Level 9

Re: Channel log in

Not sure if you still have this problem or maybe you got frustrated and bought a FireTV or some other device by now, anyways if this still applies to you see if my solution on another thread works for you. 

https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/Roku-Continually-Signing-Me-Out-of-Disney/m-p... 

0 Kudos