Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Channel issues

I have a Roku express and these last few days 2 of the channels my son watches all the time have stopped working. It lets me click onto the channel but then when it opens and I can usually select an episode to watch, it’s just blank. I’ve tried to uninstall and reinstall the channels but it makes no difference. Anyone else have these issues? The channels I’m trying to watch are Little Baby Bum and Morphel. Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Channel issues

@Dotsta 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Hi Danny

i tried that first. Still the same. My mums having the same issue on her Roku with those 2 channels so I’m assuming they’re no longer available?

thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Dotsta 

Thanks for the update.

For more information about those channels' functionality, you'll want to contact those channels' support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos