Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EllenE1226
Level 7

Channel access inquiry | HBO Max

I purchased HBO Max this morning. I created an account at HBO Max and I also installed it on ROKU account.  The payment has come out of my account. However, we can't log in to watch it. It is on the menu, click the Icon and it appears to work but then comes to a blank screen and down in the left corner is says "just added" and then goes back to the main screen.  This is very frustrating!!! What am I missing???? 

ROKU has no email. HBO Max has no email. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Channel access inquiry | HBO Max

Hi @EllenE1226,

We appreciate your patience regarding this matter. I understand that you are unable to access HBO Max even the payment went through your account successfully.

We recommend contacting HBO Max directly to follow up for more help. They’ll be able to best assist with any issues and functionality inquiries. Roku doesn't manage channel logins or authentication. That is handled directly by the channel publisher. It's best to reach out to HBO Max directly to get the channel going on your Roku. They can resolve the error you are having with the channel login.

You can reach HBO Max support here: https://help.hbomax.com/

Thanks,
Mary

0 Kudos