Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Otads
Reel Rookie

Re: Channel access | CLOC screensaver removal

I am another who loved the CLOC for the temperature display, wind, etc and the ability to choose the color of the display.  I would pay to have this back @renojim 

mshm99
Binge Watcher

please fix it . I will pay

wildsprite
Roku Guru

I would pay a one time fee for this to have it back but not a sub. please do a one time fee. I'm willing to pay up to $10 to have this back @renojim 

Michael-Alan
Binge Watcher

I added Dashcoop to replace the Cloc screensaver.  I paid a one time fee of $4.99 plus sales tax. You can dim the text and change the color to green. However, I still prefer the Cloc screensaver.

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/2f2d13ef06ee97453bd51151797ad4dc/dashcoop

Dashcoop 001.JPG

WINNIE5

I would request a Alarm clock if you going to charge for it ...

My handicapped brother on a fixed income Loves his screensaver coo coo clock 

He's calling me every night to see what my cloc is displaying ...

Please get a round to it soon.   

Mental stability is at stake here Man !!! 

Every night !!

0 Kudos
mrdctaylor
Binge Watcher

Does Dashcoop move/change locations?  Or does it just stay in the same place on the screen?

@Michael-Alan wrote:

I added Dashcoop to replace the Cloc screensaver.  I paid a one time fee of $4.99 plus sales tax. You can dim the text and change the color to green. However, I still prefer the Cloc screensaver.

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/2f2d13ef06ee97453bd51151797ad4dc/dashcoop

Dashcoop 001.JPG

Michael-Alan
Binge Watcher

Dashcoop does move very slightly up, down, left and right.  It does not bounce around the screen like the Cloc screensaver did.  In settings for Dashcoop, under "Animate" I set it to "Enable".

0 Kudos
mrdctaylor
Binge Watcher

@Michael-Alan wrote:

Dashcoop does move very slightly up, down, left and right.  It does not bounce around the screen like the Cloc screensaver did.  In settings for Dashcoop, under "Animate" I set it to "Enable".

Awesome!  Thanks!  I don't need it to move a lot--I just want it to move some so that it isn't in the exact same spot for hours.

bellsfolly83
Binge Watcher

I also switched to dashcoop, after CLOCPRI went away was using Clever Clocks but like @mrdctaylor I didn't like the stationary aspect.  I do like dashcoop (not as much as CLOCPRI) but I'm having an odd issue with it.  After about 20 minutes or so, the background of the screensaver lightens to a grey color.  I have done everything I know to do in the Settings, including restoring defaults, but it always goes back to the grey thing after awhile.  It's still usable, and an attractive and informative screensaver.  I've been in contact with the developer (Reid Cooper), he thought maybe I have a power savings thing turned on my tv, but I don't.  I've had CLOC for so many years, with no problems, and I haven't had that happen on any other screensaver (Clever Clocks, etc)

Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen, or any suggestions. Smiley Frustrated

Re: CLOC Screensaver freezing on screen & missing weather info

I have also used CLOC  private for many years. I would love to pay for it. Good luck with rewriting it.