Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Channel Store search and HBO GO

Hi, i just bought a Roku Premiere and for the last few days I've been trying to find (unsuccessfully) HBO Go on the channel store. I live in Romania and apparently for some reason there is no search functiin on the main screen! Why, why would this be a regional feature? It is extremely frustrating trying to find a particular channel without a search function!! Witch brings me to the next problem: i was lead to belive that roku would have HBOGO app available. I've been enjoying it for the last 2 years on all.my other devices and Chromecast tv's, but apparently is not available on roku. I've tried adding it by code in my account but it says its not available in my region! I have tried every way possible with no success. ROKU FIX THIS, IT IS AVAILABLE IN MY REGION ! 

0 Kudos