Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Channel STIRR

Jump to solution

Beats me.  I'm running a 3900x on 9.2.0.   I shot STIRR a email.  So waiting to see if they have a pointer for it.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

i have deleted, restarted, re-added STIRR on both my Roku devices, to no avail. and the www.stirr dot com/help link on my pc chrome browser returns a black screen and the following result:

Something went wrong.

An error occured that prevented the page from loading.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

It'll start up and load the channel guide, but if I try to change to another channel, it just loads and loads and nothing ever happens.  Worked fine on my Fire device though.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Works on my Roku Stick+ and Onn Roku Soundbar. On my TCL Roku TV (Series 4) and my Roku Ultra I get the yellow start up screen, it then flickers black and goes to the yellow splash screen again and then fades out with API Failure "internal server error" and all I can click on is CLOSE button (I don't get as far as choose the city).

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Found that my problem was using a adblocking DNS service on my router.  Changed it to Googles service and it's been working since.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 11

Jump to solution

Can't start app, just get "API Failure", followed all steps of removing / reinstalling, nothing works.

Tried different DNS servers. Non ad blocking ones, etc.

Still nothing.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 10

Jump to solution

Sam tissue here on my Roku 4 & Roku Ultra.

Channel launches then promptly displays

"API Failure"

"Internal Server Error"

Roku 3500X
Roku 4400X
Roku 4661X
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Being now that it's late summer of 2020 I have an API failure in the store app. It happens every single day.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same here. Been like this for almost a week. I've moved on to a different service.

Get your act together, Stirr. You're not really worth this kind of hassle.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17

Jump to solution

STIRR is working fine here on my Ultra.

Settings/System/System update>> check

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos