Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wally51
Level 7

Channel Request OAN (One America News)

Like Roku to add OAN to its free channel news lineup 

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6\
MilesT
Level 14

Re: Channel Request OAN (One America News)

Many people would like many things for free but OAN business model is subscription. 

Not a Roku decision, OAN decides what they want to charge for their brand of "entertainment" and "opinion" (if that's what you want).

Not a Roku employee
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @Wally51,

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

For future reference, here's How to find free movies and TV shows | Official Roku Support 
Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

Best regards,
Mary

horrall
Level 7

I am looking for news coverage not entertainment

0 Kudos
TrooperDada326
Level 12

0 Kudos
Wally51
Level 7

I already knew about the existing news channels. I was looking specifically for OAN because they talk about things other except FOX that other TV stations never broadcast. AT&T droped OAN I feel because of the lefts pressure. Seems like only OAN and KloadTV are the only streaming sites. OAN is a political  football no one's wants to broadcast.

TrooperDada326
Level 12

Please don’t bring politics into this. Select a news channel that works best for you

0 Kudos