Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Channel Pear

Channel Pear not too long ago sent me a email they were now back available on Roku. I like many people that like Channel Pear decided to start paying a subscription again for their service. Now here is where the fun & headache come in. I don’t know if it’s my Roku device or it’s just Channel Pear or Roku who are playing games with the public. Here it goes people, let’s see if anybody has the same problem and if anybody can give me a solution. Loaded Channel Pear on my Roku system, it would work fine three or four days. Then it started giving me a message saying the following. Mounting complete, your micro SD card has been mounted and is now available for use by your Roku player. As soon as that came up the channel would stop working. That's the only message that would come up on that channel. I erased it off the Roku system and reloaded it. It would do the same thing after a couple days. Sometime I would load it successfully, and other times it wouldn’t even give me the code number to pair the system. Finally it just didn’t want to give me the pairing number at all. So I decided to change the SD card. It started to be able to pair the Roku system but the problem continues. Now when it stops working it just gives me a message saying sorry this channel no longer is in service. But like many other times, I have been able to pair it and get it to work. With the same problem repeating itself. Right now it doesn't want to load the pairing number on Roku to work properly. I’m tiered, and I think I’m going to have a pairing problem of myself. Pairing my debit card with Channel Pear. I’m not going to give my money so that I have to keep having these problems every couple days.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Channel Pear

Mine won't even load for nothing 

0 Kudos