Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Channel Not Available Bloody Disgusting TV

Jump to solution

Bloody Disgusting TV was added to the Roku Channel.  It is very difficult to find either online or on TV.  Finally found it but when trying to access, receive the following message:

The website experienced an unexpected problem

There was an unexpected error in the website. The current page will not load. Close and re-open your browser, navigate back to the website, and try repeating your last actions. If the problem persists, please contact our support team.

If reporting this error please reference the following url: https//therokuchannel.roku.com/watch/48aff911c82d50ceba23e81cdaf0866c

Does anyone have any ideas info on this or encountered the same issue?  Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Channel Not Available Bloody Disgusting TV

Jump to solution

@mritie 

Thanks for the post.

I am not able to reproduce the issue you are experiencing. What Roku model device are you using?

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I appreciate and thank you for responding to my inquiry.  I finally was able to find the channel on TV.  I didn't realize it was on Live TV on the Roku Channel.  I just thought it was going to be listed with the other programs.  Also, regarding not being able to open it on my PC, it was my fault.  I have a blocker enabled and finally it dawned on me that I had to adjust my blocker to open the program.  Again, I really appreciate your responding and hope you have a wonderful day and stay safe.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@mritie 

Thanks for the post.

I am not able to reproduce the issue you are experiencing. What Roku model device are you using?

Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then restart your device from Settings>System>System restart. Once your player starts up again, add the channel back once more.

Does this clear up the issue you are seeing? Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I appreciate and thank you for responding to my inquiry.  I finally was able to find the channel on TV.  I didn't realize it was on Live TV on the Roku Channel.  I just thought it was going to be listed with the other programs.  Also, regarding not being able to open it on my PC, it was my fault.  I have a blocker enabled and finally it dawned on me that I had to adjust my blocker to open the program.  Again, I really appreciate your responding and hope you have a wonderful day and stay safe.

0 Kudos