Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Channel Login with 3700X player

Jump to solution

I have added Channel NFHS Network on my 3700X player.  When I select the channel I am asked to login.  My device has no keyboard and no on-screen equivalent show up with the log-in request.  How am I supposed to login?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Channel Login with 3700X player

Jump to solution

Thank you.  When I received the login command, I hovered over the E-Mail box and pressed "OK" . There appeared a move and click simulated input screen such as is found with the Search process.  I entered the information and successfully made my connection.  It wasn't intuitively obvious to me to click on a blank E-Mail box to activate the input screen.  Again, thanks for your suggestion to look for a way to activate the input screen.  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 17

Jump to solution
Do you have the same problem in other programs where text input is used, like in one that has a search function? I'm wondering if NFHS isn't coded correctly to bring up a virtual keyboard.
  • Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you.  When I received the login command, I hovered over the E-Mail box and pressed "OK" . There appeared a move and click simulated input screen such as is found with the Search process.  I entered the information and successfully made my connection.  It wasn't intuitively obvious to me to click on a blank E-Mail box to activate the input screen.  Again, thanks for your suggestion to look for a way to activate the input screen.  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17

Jump to solution

@Rob43 wrote:

It wasn't intuitively obvious to me to click on a blank E-Mail box to activate the input screen.  Again, thanks for your suggestion to look for a way to activate the input screen.  

Now that you mention it, I've had that problem more than once too.  Sorry I didn't think of it.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos