Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
B07Nintiesbaby
Level 7

Channel Issues & Questions

Okay maybe I bragged a little way too early about the roku channel first off allow me to say that I immediately dropped my cable for the roku channel being it fits the person I am this is where I draw the line I am paying for bet+ on the roku channel so please and I do mean (" please explain to me why I am not receiving more than one season on paid subscriptions.") I am watching the oval it’s been on season two for a while I can log into my cousin bet + on Amazon and watch every episode on season 2 besides roku and that is ridiculous it’s the same darn ol app but Amazon and Roku is the difference (Do I Need To Switch Over To AMAZON?.”

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Channel Issues & Questions

Hi @B07Nintiesbaby,

We appreciate your post.

For more information about that channel's features, content, and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku/The Roku channel are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach BET+ support here:  visit www.bet.com/betplus/help or contact BETPlus-support@bet.com.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
B07Nintiesbaby
Level 7

Re: Channel Issues & Questions

Thank you I understand all of what you were saying I just reached out to them momentarily, however I personally feel that the roku channel staff ceo or whomever is in charge should reach out as well because having a customer and an company attachment both reaching out will do us both wonders if you catch my drift. Thanks in advance and hope everything is all well with all and hope to see a reply back soon from you or your colleagues.

0 Kudos