Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kevrhon1
Level 7

Re: Channel Install Failed - Netflix & YouTube

Jump to solution

Hopefully they reply soon and you’re able to help some peeps out 🙂

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Jaulen1980
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same here! Just spent 30 mins doing everything I could find to fix it and still nothing 😭😭 I'm so sad I can't watch my show, but good to know it's not just me!

JK18
Level 7

Jump to solution

Did it get fixed. If so how do you get Netflix back.

0 Kudos
Polky
Level 7

Re: Roku Deleted Netflix app - says “Could Not Add” when attempting to re-download

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue and I have tried everything that I can find with the same results 

0 Kudos
meggallagher55
Level 8

Jump to solution

@JK18 Not fixed yet. I’ve decided to give up until they email me back. I’ll make a post about it when they do. 

carolineavila
Level 9

Jump to solution

@meggallagher55  tag me in it please

0 Kudos
Arianna04
Level 7

Jump to solution

I’ve had the same problem today, earlier it was working and now it’s not I have unplugged the tv, reset it, and tried re installing them but they’re gone. My Disney + has also disappeared and won’t re install 

0 Kudos
Alskellington
Level 7

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem with Netflix. I was watching it, turned it off and unplugged it to move the TV. When I turned it back on, Netflix was gone and i can't reinstall it, get the channel install failed error. Netflix still working on my other Roku TV, and I'm afraid to **bleep** it off now. Tried restarting, unplugging, resetting... Anyone have a solution?

0 Kudos
carolineavila
Level 9

Jump to solution

@Alskellington we all have had the same issue and nothing has worked 

0 Kudos
Liz4591
Level 7

Jump to solution

Just happened to my sons tv also.